Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Jean Paul Gaultier | Haute Couture Spring Summer 2012

Thousands of bloggers wrote about it, but I think this show/collection was amazing enough, to write the 1001th blog entry about it.

Jean Paul Gaultiers Haute Couture Spring Summer 2012 fashion show!

I first saw some pictures on tumblr & was freaking impressed.
I love the homage at Amy Winehouse. She was an awesome artist!









Amazing stylist work. I love the colored wigs & Amy Make up as well as the awesome dresses!
At the moment i prefer this kind of vivid colored fashion to the usual unwearable high class fashion.
Even though this clothes will never find their way in my closet. I`m loving it!



And le me trying to look like super beautiful models.
Failing while failing :)



Have a nice week :)
xoxo Yuki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen