Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

October haul

I`ve just noticed that I really spend too much money!

Actually I wanted to save my money for London next year & renovate my room! But once I`m in a store I see 1000 things I "need"!

The curse of girls hahah :D


New boots! I love them! They`re so comfortable and warm!


Well some stuff I needed to live! <.<

Most I love mac`s matte, which is absolutley perfect for my oily skin and Maybeline`s "master precise" eyeliner!
The p2 eyeshadow palette is really disappointing! Really low pigmented.



Actually I bought the eyeshadows for my little sister. But they turne out pretty awsome so I bought some for me, too.
I really like special editions! 

That`s all so far!



I`m really thinking about coloring my hair red or orange! I want something fancy again! :D



I am so in love with this song! Can`t stop listening!


repeat & repeat & repeat . . . :D

xoxo Yuki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen