Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2011

Hairfair



 

Sunday i went to a hairfair in Nürnberg with my best friend Esther!


I think I´ve learned a lot there!

Also we got many stuff for free! Haircare products, styling products and more!


We endet up with one really huuuge bag full of probes and a smaller bag of a concern which got awsome haircare products!For free e____e

And Esther got her nails done!


Since it was her first time, she was incredible nervous! But it turned out really nice! Sadly i don`t have any picture!

I really think about doing my nails, too. But it could be a problem at work >.<

Of course I bought some jewelery!
 I was really surprised about the big assortment!



Yep my face :D Ignore the hairpins I was just to lazy, to rermove them



xoxo Yuki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen