Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Tattoo & Christmas Market with Anna

Last Wednesday i finally got my Tattoo!
So we went to Thomas Tattoo   in Erlangen! They all were really funny and nice!


I think I got already addicted! Just after leaving the Studio I planned another one XD


My fleur de lis! It`s a scan of a necklace my mum gave me when I was 13! I love this symbol !


Before we went there Anna wanted to eat sushi so she took me to a nice little restaurant in Bamberg I never really noticed before!
Really awesome food & the price was okay, too!
Giant Shushiroll! *O*


and of course some Christmas market "shopping". I`m still not in Christmas mood but the decoration everywhere is wonderful.






I sadly had no time to go to a market by night! I have to learn a lot! But as soon the test are over, I`ll catch up.


Hate my hair! >.<°


xoxo Yuki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen